PhD/Post Doc position on Climate-neutral & Sustainable Supply Chains
For our research in the above fields, we are looking to fill the position of a PhD candidate or PostDoc starting at the next possible date. The successful candidate will be part of a research group on “Climate-Neutral & Sustainable Supply Chains” that works in close interdisciplinary cooperation with industrial and academic partners.
• High-level research in the area of “Climate-Neutral & Sustainable Supply Chains”
• Application and coordination of research projects on sustainable sourcing and production, transformation to-wards climate-neutral industries, and development of a circular and bio-based supply chains
• Active cooperation with industrial and academic partners
• Writing of scientific papers for international renowned journals
• You have earned your PhD or study degree in the field of engineering, economics or natural sciences with great success.
• You have knowledge in some of the areas: techno-economic assessment, (mathematical) optimization of pro-cesses and supply chains, data analytics for sustainability, life cycle assessment, carbon accounting, material flow modeling.
• You are interested in the practical implementation and application of your research approach in close coopera-tion with partners from industry.
• You like to work in interdisciplinary teams and in cooperation with academic partners from engineering, natural sciences and economics.
• Your work is characterized by a high level of motivation and team spirit.
• A very good command of English and well-developed communication skills complete your profile.
What we offer
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. The successful candidate has the opportunity to pursue a PhD or a post-doctoral qualification towards acquiring a habilitation. The salary corresponds to TV-L.
RWTH Aachen University is certified as a Family-Friendly University. We particularly welcome and encourage applica-tions from women, disabled persons and ethnic minority groups, recognizing they are underrepresented across RWTH Aachen University. The principles of fair and open competition apply and appointments will be made on merit.
If you have any further queries regarding the position, please refer to Prof. Dr. Grit Walther (firstname.lastname@example.org). For further information please visit our website at http://www.om.rwth-aachen.de.
Please submit your application including the ordinary documents (cover letter, CV, relevant certificates) to email@example.com.
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Grit Walther
Chair of Operations Management
School of Business and Economics
Kackertstr. 7 52072 Aachen GERMANY
Phone: +49 241 80-23831